You're Awesome!: Take Two

Hello again! It's time for my second go at creating a card using the custom sentiment "You're awesome" for my husband's co-workers.

For this card I decided to go with paper piecing and the irresistible Science of Love stamp set by Lawn Fawn. I think this set has so many versatile elements, plus I really dig the nerdy aspect of it. 

First, I stamped a Heidi Swapp chevron background using white pigment ink on some kraft cardstock.  Next, I stamped and paper pieced the little book from Science of Love as well as the small tag from the Birthday Tags stamp set, also from Lawn Fawn.  I used the coordinating die from Tag, You're It to cut out my tag but fussy cut the other elements on the card.

The best part of this card is the punny sentiment inside using part of a sentiment from the stamp set and part custom sentiment with Lawn Fawn's Jessie's ABCs  (are you sensing a theme with the stamps yet?).

I really like how the finished result turned out AND it is completely different from my first AWESOME card, which you can check out here!  Two down, three to go! Thanks again for stopping by! Don't forget to leave a comment and say hello!

No comments

Post a Comment