Coughs and Trucks and Pugs - Oh My!

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend now that spring has sprung! I have had the great misfortune of catching a nasty bug that has successfully knocked me out of commission. So since I am currently unable to muster up the energy to spend quality time in my beloved craft room, I thought I'd take a moment and share a couple of exciting life events with you all! 

A month ago we lost our snuggly, snorty, sweet pug, Ashley. Ashley was my husband's best pal before we met and I've loved the old gal for the better part of a decade. She lived a good, long, happy life and made it to the ripe old age of 15! We miss her every day but now that we've had a little time to grieve and adjust we have decided to bring a new pug into our clan!! We have adopted a darling little puppy and we can pick him up next month! Dr. Peter Venkman (we also have a kitty named Egon - where are my Ghostbusters fans at???) will make a great addition to our family! My terrier mix Trixie is a bit neurotic and I can't wait for her to have a friend again! Also, the hubby and the kiddo are pretty psyched as well!

And to add just a tad more excitement to my fever addled brain, Hubby got a new shiny red Tacoma today! Kiddo named it Clifford. I think it totally fits!

So, even while I'm unable to create pretty things in my current state, life goes on and excitement abounds! Thanks so much for sharing in these joys with me and my family!  I truly love this crafty community and am excited to share a little of me with you all. Happy weekend!

No comments

Post a Comment