VIDEO Paper Smooches & TAWS: Rainbows & Sunshine

Hello and welcome!  Tonight I want to share this super cheerful card that I made using stamps from both Paper Smooches and The Alley Way Stamps.  I am really loving this stamp set Spectrum from Paper Smooches.  That unicorn just speaks to me!  And I thought it would be fun to combine her with the new Oh Splat set from The Alley Way Stamps. 


I used Distress Inks on watercolor cardstock to stamp a bunch of the splat images from TAWS and then spritzed them with water to make them even messier.  I wanted a loose watercolor rainbow background but with just a little more control then the paper smooshing technique allows and these big messy splat stamps were the perfect starting point.


The unicorn was left over from another project and is colored with Copic markers (all the colors I used are listed below) and popped up with foam adhesive. I used some Wink of Stella on his mane, tail, and hooves cuz unicorns gotta have glitter!  His horn is colored with a yellow Stardust Gelly Roll pen and then coated with a layer of Liquid Glass.  This is just like Glossy Accents but it is the Close To My Heart version. The sparkle on this card is brought to you by Pretty Pink Posh - love those Sparkling Clear sequins!  And the sentiment is from the Paper Smooches Spectrum stamp set as well.


I have listed all of the supplies used to make this card below.  If you'd like to see a more details on how I made this card please watch the video above and subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss a crafty moment!  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supplies

  • Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon, Mustard Seed, Orange Marmalade, and Seedless Preserves
  • Paper Smooches Spectrum Stamp Set
  • The Alley Way Stamps Oh Splat Stamp Set
  • Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins in 6mm and 4mm
  • Scotch Foam Tape
  • Watercolor Paper
  • White Card Base from Close To My Heart 
  • Copic Markers (BG10, BG13, BG49, RV52, RV55, C1, C3, 0)
  • Close To My Heart Liquid Glass  
  • Gelly Roll Stardust Pens - Yellow 
  • Lawn Fawn Black Licorice Ink 
  • Wink of Stella

2 comments

  1. Love the unicorn! I also am so thankful for your video's showing me what to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Dawn! I'm glad you're enjoying them!

      Delete