VIDEO: CAS Lawn Fawn Let's BBQ One-Layer Card

Good evening!  I gotta tell ya, this has been quite the week!  I recently started a new position at work and my brain is just fried from all the new information that is being pumped in.  I love it and I'm excited about it but man, am I tired!  And unfortunately, that cuts into my quality craft room time when I get home and just want to crawl into bed!


So, the project I have for you tonight is a nice and low-key, clean and simple, one-layer card that I was able to pull together in no time!  I used the Lawn Fawn Let's BBQ set that has been calling my name for awhile now and did some simple Copic coloring to add a pop of color to the otherwise black and white card.  Some Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents add just the right touch of pizazz to take this CAS card from mundane to fabulous!


Check out the video for all the how-to's on this project and stay tuned for a giant spring/summer haul video that I'll be posting soon.  I've been hoarding all my new goodies for several months so I figured I'd share what I've got with you all!  Alright, this tired lady is off to bed!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  For a full list of supplies, check out the space below the squigglies!  Sleep tight!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUPPLIES
  • Simon Says Stamp 120 pound white cardstock
  • Lawn Fawn Let's BBQ Stamp Set
  • Copic Markers (R22, R29, R89, C1, C3, 0)
  • Lawn Fawn Black Licorice Ink
  • Lawn Fawn Cranberry Ink
  • Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
  • Ranger Glossy Accents
  • Fiskars Corner Rounder
  • Doodlebug Sprinkles Ladybug Assortment 
  • Signo Uni-Ball Pen in white

No comments

Post a Comment