Kards by Kennedy: Happy Fall FWF

Hi my name is Kennedy and I am 8 years old.  This is about my 5-ish Friends with Flair and today I am making a card with a squirrel and a raccoon that says happy fall friend. Autumn Pals is the name of the stamp set.


So first I got the Autumn Pals and I used the squirrel and the racoon and I put them on a separate piece of white cardstock and I stamped them.  I didn't use die cuts I actually cut them with my scissors that I have at home and so they're kind of okay but I kind of cut off the raccoon's tail and the squirrel's tail.  I colored them with my colored pencils first.  The gray Crayola colored pencil for the squirrel and the dark tan color for the raccoon. Then I put some foam tape on the back and I stuck them on my card.


And I embossed the "happy" with a light gold and for the "fall friend" I used a darkish-lightish gold and then I used my Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp my mushrooms and my acorns onto my card base.  I colored in the acorns with the same color I used for the raccoon.  I added some washi tape above the sentiment and mushrooms and acorns. And then I used some Wink of Stella on the squirrel and the raccoon's black parts and on the whole mushroom and the tops of the acorns.  And that's pretty much it.

Bye!  I hope you come to my inspiration board on Pinterest and pin some of my stuff on your inspiration board.  My inspiration board is called Kennedy's Kard Inspiration.  Thanks!

4 comments