Create A Smile February Guest Designer Search Entry

Hi, all!  I know that I am late to the party but I have just recently discovered the adorable amazingness that is Create A Smile stamps!  I just got the new Lovely Critters stamp set and cannot wait to ink it up!  But while I was waiting for those cuties to arrive I just had to make something using these adorable images to I hopped over to the Create A Smile blog and downloaded a couple of the too cute free digis they have available and started creating!


I used this super sweet monster guy (can you even believe he is FREE???) and printed him out in two sizes.  I colored the images using my Chromatix markers from American Crafts.  I got these for Christmas and I wanted to try them out.  I'm pretty partial to my Copics but if you're looking for an affordable alcohol marker alternative, these markers just might fit the bill for you!


I used a Heidi Swapp stencil and a couple of Simon Says Stamp inks to create a fun striped background that coordinated with my monster dudes.  That sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Monster Mash stamp set was the perfect addition!  I finished the whole thing up with some enamel stickers from Create A Smile.  I love how small these dots are!  The perfect size for cards!


This project is going to be my entry for the February Guest Designer Search at Create A Smile!  If you love cute images to color, you should head over and check it out!  You can even use the FREE digis to enter if you don't currently have any Create A Smile stamp sets! I'm hoping I can find the time to create a couple more entries before the search closes!  I just love this company!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  All of the supplies I used are listed below.  See you next time!  Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES
  • Create A Smile Monster freebie digital stamp
  • Chromatix markers by American Craft
  • Ranger Glossy Accents
  • Signo Unibazl White Gel Pen
  • Heidi Swapp 6x6 Wide Stripe stencil
  • Simon Says Stamp Sunshine ink
  • Simon Says Stamp Maliblue ink
  • Lawn Fawn Black Licorice ink
  • Lawn Fawn Monster Mash stamp set
  • Scotch Foam Tape
  • Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles dies
  • Neenah Solar White 110b cardstock
  • Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
  • Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
  • Create a Smile Sending Sunshine enamel stickers

1 comment

  1. Adorable card! Hope you are asked to guest design! Your cards are always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete