VIDEO Little Blue Button Stamps Guest Designer: Warrior Princess

Happy Friday, dear friends!  I hope you have had an amazing week!  I am super excited to kick off the weekend with my second guest project for Little Blue Button Stamps.  This Warrior Princess digi stole my heart from the moment I laid on eyes on her!


To me, this lovely little princess looks very whimsical and dreamy. I wanted to create a dream world for her on my card.  To do that, I started by coloring her in very light, subtle colors using my Copic markers.  I felt like this added to her ethereal feel.


Her abstract dream world was created by applying Distress Inks directly to a floral background stamp and then spritzing it with a little water.  I stamped it onto some watercolor card stock and then did a little more spitting to spread the colors around a bit.  I used my heat tool to try it and then splattered some black Distress Paint over the background.


I really wanted some gold for her crown and the hilt of her sword.  To create the perfect shimmery gold I mixed some Gold Perfect Pearls with a little water and used a paintbrush to splatter some gold onto the background and color in her crown and sword hilt.  I couldn't resist adding some to her hair, too!  A little gold on the edges and a gold sentiment on the inside finished this card up!

VIDEO COMING SOON!!!

I hope you enjoyed the projects I shared for the amazing Little Blue Button Stamps!  Be sure to go get yourself a digi or two - I promise you won't regret it!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  See you again soon!  Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES
*Coming Soon

1 comment